The OMC (Original Minds Circle) brings together brilliant minds from Year 5 – Year 11 from anywhere in the local community, not just for students of Sion School.
Membership to the OMC is free and includes a number of events across the academic year offering opportunities for original thinkers to pro-actively engage with:
- High level academic workshops
- Inspirational lectures given by influential speakers
- Energetic debates around significant topics
- Scientific experimentation and research
- Human psychology
- The limitless possibilities of the human mind
- Philosophy and ethics
- The threat and potential of Artificial Intelligence
- The life-giving friendship of nature
- The unknown world of future technologies
- The mind of the inventor and the not-yet invented
If you believe that your child/grandchild has the type of mind that would inspire and support this circle of original thinkers, we would love to hear from you.
A single thought could change the world
A circle of thinkers will build a better one