8.00am: School Opens (back gate in Salisbury Road)
8.30am: Front door opens
8.50am: Registration (late arrivals to report to the School Office to register)
9.00am: Nursery sessions begin
10.20am: Morning break
12.00pm: Nursery lunch / morning session ends / afternoon session begins
12.00pm-1pm: Key Stage 1 lunch
12.40pm-1.40pm: Key Stage 2 lunch
2.15pm: Afternoon break (Reception and Key Stage 1 – Year 3 Autumn Term only)
3.00pm: Nursery afternoon session ends
3.15pm: End of school for Reception and Year 1
3.30pm: End of school for Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4
3.45pm: End of school for Year 5 and Year 6
4.00pm: After school clubs / Late Room
5.00pm: School closes
Supervision is provided from 8.00am daily. Children who arrive before 8.30am, should come into the playground via the Salisbury Road entrance. All other doors will remain locked for security reasons. The Salisbury Road gate will be locked at 8.30am, when the front door will be opened.
Children are asked to arrive in School by 8.45am. A member of staff is on duty at the front door, which is locked at 8.50 am. Supervision is also provided until 5.00pm daily for pupils in Reception to Year 6, if required. Registration forms and further details are available from the School office.
At the End of Each School Day
- Nursery pupils are handed over individually to parents at the end of each session.
- Pupils from Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 with no older siblings should be collected from their classrooms. Class teachers will hand over children to parents at the end of the School day. All Reception and Nursery parents should use the Junior School front door entrance. The Junior School front door is open from 3.15pm to 3.45pm.
- Pupils from Reception with older siblings in Year 2 and Year 3 should be collected from the front door via the Year 2 Classroom at 3.30pm.
- Reception pupils that are not collected by 3.30pm from the Early Years Building will be transferred to Year 2 for collection.
- Pupils from Years 3 and 4 with younger siblings in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 should be met at the front door at 3.30pm.
- All pupils from Years 5 and 6 must leave via Salisbury Road at 3.45pm. Pupils from these classes take younger siblings, including Reception, to the Hall where a teacher is on duty from 3.30pm to 4.00pm. When the back gate is locked.
- All children who are not collected by 4pm are not involved in an after school club will go to `late room.’ Pick up from late room is via the front door.
Late Room arrangements
Monday – Mrs Manco (Year 2 Classroom – ground floor)
Tuesday – Mr Adamantos (Year 1 Classroom – ground floor)
Wednesday – Mrs Stevens (Year 2 Classroom – ground floor)
Thursday – Mrs Allison (Year 1 Classroom – ground floor)
Friday – Mrs Stevens (Year 2 Classroom – ground floor)